Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2019: We are glad to inform all of our readers about the recruitment by the Airport Authority of India. The interested candidate can make online/offline applications depends on the selection of post. Due dates for the application is shown in the article below with other relevant information.
Airport Authority of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Airport Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||384|
|Last Date to apply||17-02-2019 & 18-02-2019|
Airport Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Airport Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Civil (Graduate/Diploma) – 35
- Electrical (Graduate/Diploma) – 25
- Electronics (Graduate/Diploma) – 30
- Computer Science (Graduate/Diploma) – 30
- Mechanical Engineering (Auto) – 06
- Public Relations – 02
- Airport Terminal Management – 03
- Finance – 25
- Law – 01
- Communication Navigational Surveillance – 01
- Information Technology – 04
- Engineering (Civil/Electrical) – 49
- Diploma Apprentice – 91
- ITI Trade Apprentice – 80
Last Date to Apply: 17-02-2019 & 18-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a Diploma in Engineering (04 years/03 years) for first 04 posts and required qualification for remaining posts is given in official notification.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Merit and their Performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: Candidates are exempted to pay for the application.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of maximum 26 years for Posts 1 to 4 and 18-24 years for remaining posts besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Important Instructions to apply for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2019 :
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online/offline as per posts.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- In the case of offline application, send the duly filled form at the below-specified address. Airport in Western Region to Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters Western Region, Integrated Operational Offices, Recruitment Cell, 4th Floor, New Airport Colony Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai – 400099
NOTE: To visit the official website regularly for important information.