ACBL Recruitment 2019: Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Limited, a leading Urban Co-Operative Bank is engaged in filling the 100 vacant posts of Clerk. Candidates desirous to work in this bank can apply by filling the online application form. The last date to apply for this post is 20th February 2019. For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure please see the detailed advertisement given below. Official website of the advertised bank is www.abhyudayabank.co.in.
ACBL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Limited|
|Name of the Job||Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Last Date to apply||20-02-2019|
ACBL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Limited
Name of The Posts: Clerk
Last Date to Apply: 20-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be Graduate in any stream with Computer Knowledge from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.10000/- during the training period, Rs.20221/- after completion of Training period per month+.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST/ NT: Rs.600
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-02-2019.
Official Website: www.abhyudayabank.co.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Eligible and desirous candidates may apply online on the official website of Abhyudaya Bank.
- Link to apply online will be available up to 20th February 2019.
- In the application candidate’s personal, educational and other important details has to be filled.
- Upload the photograph, signature and the documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- The hard copy of the form need not be sent to the office address but has to be retained safely for the future reference.
NOTE: The last date to submit the online application form is 20-02-2019. Written exam will be held on 10-03-2019.