Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2019: Animal Husbandry Department (AHD) Maharashtra has alloted authority to its staffing department for the recruitment on various posts. There are total 729 Vacancies on the post of Livestock, Supervisor and Attendant. Due date for application is 24th March 2019. Applications are to be made in Online mode through www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in. For detailed information regarding the application fees, selection process and pay scale, etc. is given in the notification.
Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Animal Husbandry Department|
|Name of the Job||Livestock Supervisor, Attendant|
|Number of vacancies||729|
|Last Date to apply||24th March 2019|
Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Animal Husbandry Department
Name of The Posts:
- Live Stock Supervisor – 149
- Attendant – 580
Last Date to Apply: 24th March 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate searching for a job can apply for this post if he/she holds 10th and or Livestock Supervisor Training/Diploma or Degree in Animal Husbandry from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 5200 to 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- (Post 1) and Rs.4440 to 7440/- with grade pay of Rs. 1300/- (Post 2) per month.
- For General category candidates Rs. 300/-
- For reserved category candidates Rs. 150/-
- Fees is exempted for PwD/EXSm candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulation.
Official Website: www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are required to fill the online application form on the official website
- Fill the accurate and complete details including name, address and others particulars
- Upload the photograph and clear white background signature.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- Hard copy is not required to sent to the office address.
NOTE: Candidate must regularly visit the web page regularly.