AIIMS Recruitment :- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education has issued an official notification for the recruitment of employees for the posts of Office Assistant, Deputy Consultant, Senior Research Fellow, Senior Tutor and many more. “AIIMS Recruitment 2017” has invited applications for 317 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the job openings before the notification expires.
AIIMS Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Vacancy||Office Assistant, Deputy Consultant|
|Number of posts||317|
|Last Date of Application||Before the notification expires|
AIIMS Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 317
No. of posts & their name :
- Office Assistant (NS) (Group B) – 25
- Staff Nurse Grade I [Nursing Sister] (Group B) – 125
- Technical Assistant /Technician (Group B) – 25
- Hospital Attendant (Group C) – 100
- Store Keeper-Cum-Clerk (Group C) – 40
- Deputy Consultant (Fire Safety) – 01
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01
- Sr Resident/ Tutor/ Demonstrator – Various
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should have accomplished :
- Degree of Recognized University for Post 1
- B.Sc. Nursing (4 year course) or B.Sc. (Post-Certificate), be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council for Post 2
- B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology and 5 years experience in the concerned field or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology and 8 years experience in concerned field for Post 3
- Matriculation and Certificate course in hospital service for Post 4
- Graduation with one year experience in handling stores for Post 5
- Bachelor’s degree/ Bachelor of Engineering (Fire) and Sub-Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate & having 8 years of experience in the domain, in educational Institutions/ Govt. Offices/ Private Companies for Post 6.
- M.Sc (Life Sciences) with two years of experience or MBBS/ BDS/ M.V.Sc/ M. Pharma/ M.E/ M.Tech degree for Post 7.
- PG Medical Degree viz. MD/ DNB/ DM/ M/ M.Ch in the concerned specialty for Sr Resident, PG mark sheets & certificates for Tutor/ Demonstrator for Post 8.
Age Limit : Candidates should have completed an age between :
- 21-30 years for Post 1
- 21-35 years for Post 2
- 25-35 years for Post 3
- 18-30 years for Post 4
- upto 30 years for Post 5
- upto 65 years for Post 6
- upto 35 years for Post 7
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Visit the official website for details relating to application fee.
Salary : Visit the official website for details.
Official Website : www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is :
- 06-09-2017 for Posts 1-5
- 27-09-2017 for Post 6
- 05-09-2017 for Post 7
- Any working day between 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for Post 8
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2017
Posts 1-5 :
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
Post 6 :
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Sr. Administrative Officer, AIIMS, Tatibandh, Raipur (C.G.), Pin 492099
Post 7 :
Eligible candidates can send their detailed resume to Prof P Sarat Chandra, Centre of Excellence for Epilepsy, 7003, 7th Floor, Convergence Block, Department of Neurosurgery, AIIMS, New Delhi or through email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post 8 :
- Download the vacancy notification from the official website.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents, xerox copies and filled in application form (if required).
We have notified you about the AIIMS Recruitment for Office Assistant, Deputy Consultant at www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in for detailed information.