Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment :- A wide range of employment opportunities have been opened up by Air India Engineering Services Limited since it has invited applications for procurement of employees for the posts of Assistant Supervisor and Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. The unveiled notification has announced vacancies for 111 posts for which any candidate who possess the necessary qualification may apply. Interested candidates may apply on or before 20-08-2017 and 10-08-2017 respectively to grab this wonderful opportunity.
Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Asst. Supervisor, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer|
|Number of posts||111|
|Last Date of Application||20-08-2017, 10-08-2017|
Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 111
No. of posts & their name :
- Assistant Supervisor – 85
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – 26
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have completed Graduation from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/ certificate course (minimum 01 year duration) from recognized institute with minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) and work experience in data entry/ computer applications in the organization of repute or BCA/ B.Sc IT/Graduation in IT for Post 1 and Candidates should possess DGCA License to certify for Post 2.
Age Limit :
- For Post 1, candidates’ age should not be above 33 years for General, 36 years for OBC & 38 years for SC/ ST candidates as on 01-07-2017.
- For Post 2, candidates’ age should not be above 45 years for General Category, not above 48 years for OBC Category & not above 50 years for SC/ ST Categories as on 01-07-2017. Upper age limit of 45 years would be relaxed to the extent the candidate has served in a regular post in Army/ Navy/ Air Force before retirement/ release or discharge from such post plus three years for Ex-Servicemen Category.
Selection Procedure :
- For Post 1, candidates will be selected on the basis of skill test/ interview.
- For Post 2, selection will be based on interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay of Rs. 1000/- (Non-Refundable) drawn by Demand Draft in favour of Air India Engineering Services Limited payable at Delhi. No fee for Ex-Servicemen/ SC/ ST communities.
Salary : Read the official notification for details regarding salary.
Important Dates :
- For Post 1, last date to apply is 20-08-2017.
- For Post 2, last date to attend the walk-in interview is 10-08-2017.
How to apply for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2017
Post 1 :
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Personal Department, Air India Engineering Services Limited, Northern Region, A320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport, Terminal-2 (Near New Custom House), New Delhi-110037
Post 2 :
- Candidates should download the vacancy notification from the official website.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents, xerox copies and filled in application form (if required).
- The details of venue are as given below :
Air India Engineering Services Limited, New Avionics Complex, Opposite New Custom House, IGI Airport, Terminal 2, New Delhi – 110037.
We have notified you about the Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment for Assistant Supervisor and Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and would recommend you to go through the official notification for detailed information.