Air India Express Limited Recruitment :- Air India Express Limited, a well-known and well-reputed organisation for work in India has issued a recruitment notification stating that they are hiring for the posts of Trainee Pilots and Flight Operators for the company on contractual basis. The job advertisement for “Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2017” has invited applications for 223 seats. So, any interested candidate should make the most of this opportunity and apply offline for the vacancy on or before 25-09-2017 and attend the walk-in interview on 07-09-2017.
Air India Express Limited Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Air India Express Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Trainee Pilot, Flight Operator|
|Number of posts||223|
|Last Date of Application||25-09-2017, 07-09-2017|
Air India Express Limited Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 223
No. of posts & their name :
- Senior Trainee Pilot (P2)
- Trainee Pilot (CPL Holders)
- Flight Operations Operator – 06
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 10+2 for Posts 1-2 and Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University, with maths and physics as subjects in the higher secondary level for Post 3.
Age Limit :
The upper age of candidates should be 40 years for SC/ ST and 38 years for OBC candidates for Posts 1-2 and 30 years for General, 35 years for SC/ ST, 33 years for OBC as on 01-09-2017 for Post 3. Age relaxation is applicable for Ex-serviceman as per rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Candidates should pay Rs. 3000/- for Posts 1-2 and Rs. 1000 for Post 3 in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Limited payable at Delhi. No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates
Go through the official notification for details regarding salary offered.
Important Dates :
- Last date to apply for Posts 1-2 is 25-09-2017.
- The walk-in interview for Post 3 is on 07-09-2017.
How to apply for Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2017
Post 1-2 :
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Headquarters Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, New Delhi-110001
Post 3 :
- Candidates should download the vacancy notification from the official website.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents, xerox copies and filled in application form (if required).
Air India Community Hall, Air India Staff Housing Colony, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600027
We have notified you about the Air India Express Limited Recruitment for Trainee Pilot & Flight Operator Posts and would advise you to go through the official notification for further clarifications.