Air India Limited Recruitment 2019: Air India Limited is inviting candidates with skills and relevant experience to attend the walk in interview to be held for the recruitment on the 140 vacancies for the various posts of Accounts Executive,Accounts Clerk, Trainee Controller and Data Entry Operator. All the information related to the recruitment and selection process is given below in the following paragraph, read them carefully before proceeding next.
Air India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Air India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Accounts Executive,Accounts Clerk, Trainee Controller and Data Entry Operator|
|Number of vacancies||140|
|Last Date to apply||Given below|
Air India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Air India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Accounts Executive-25
- Accounts Clerk-36
- Trainee Controller-25
- Data Entry Operator-54
Dates of Walk In Interviews:
- Post 1:03 May 2019 at Air India Limited, Regional Training Center, Ground Floor, Opposite Post Office, IGI Airport, Terminal I B, New Delhi 10 May 2019 at Air India Limited Air India Sports Center 2nd Floor, Security Training Bldg., Bldg.No.20 Gate No.1, Behind Air India Staff Quarters No.1, Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East) Mumbai – 400029
- Post 2: 04 May 2019 at Air India Limited, Regional Training Centre, Ground Floor, Opposite Post Office, IGI Airport, Terminal I B, New Delhi 11 May 2019 at Air India Limited Air India Sports Centre 2nd Floor, Security Training Bldg., Bldg.No.20 Gate No.1, Behind Air India Staff Quarters No.1, Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East) Mumbai – 400 029
- Post 3 & 4: 30th April & 2nd May 2019 at CMS Dept. Air India Limited,GSD Complex,Opp. New ATC Tower Building, Near IGIA T-2,New Delhi-110037
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be B.Com pass out with knowledge of SAP or MBA/CA qualified for Post 1 and 2 and 12th with experience in DEO and Diploma in Engineering.
Selection Procedure: The Selection will be purely on the basis of walk in interview only.
Pay Scale: The Applicants will be paid 45000/-,25200/-,25000/-,21000/- Rupees per month respectively for Post 1-4.
Application Fees: Application fee is 1000 for General and OBC candidates (Post 1) and 500(Post 4) while fee for SC/ST applicants is fully exempted.
Age criteria: Candidates must be withing the permissible age limit as suggested by the recruiting organization.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Important Instructions to apply for Air India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Fill your bio data in an application and paste passport size photo.
- Attend the walk in interview on the said dates on time.
- Results will be communicated through phone or email.
NOTE: All the updates will be provided on our website.