Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment :- Airline Allied Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India, invites application forms for the posts of Co-Pilot and Chief of Operations. There are a total of 22 vacancies for “Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2017“. All the aspiring candidates are required to go through the vacancy details before applying for the posts. Interested candidates should apply offline on or before 11-01-2018 and attend walk-in interview on 17-08-2017 to grab this amazing opportunity.
Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Co-Pilot & Chief of Operations|
|Number of posts||22|
|Last Date of Application||11-01-2018, 17-08-2017|
Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 22
No. of Posts & their name :
- Co-Pilot (P2) – 21
- Chief of Operations – 01
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed :
- 10+2 from a recognized Board with technical/ licence qualification for Post 1.
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University for Post 2.
Age Limit :
Candidates must have attained an age of :
- 45 years as on date of application for Post 1.
- 55 years as on 01-08-2017 for Post 2.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on :
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) & Interview for Post 1.
- Personal Interview for Post 2.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay Rs. 3000/- through demand draft in favor of Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at Delhi. No fee for SC/ ST candidates.
Salary will be offered according to the prevailing norms.
Important Dates :
- Last date to apply is 11-01-2018 for Post 1.
- Candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 17-08-2017 for Post 2.
How to apply for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2017
Post 1 :
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan) adjacent to the Office of ED (NR), Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
Post 2 :
- Candidates should download the vacancy notification from the official website.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents, xerox copies and filled in application form (if required).
- The details of venue are as given below :
Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Adjacent to Office of ED(NR), Air India Ltd., Terminal – 1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
We have notified you about the Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment for Co-Pilot and Chief of Operations Posts and would advise you to go through the official notification for further details.