Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment :- A colossal news for all the job hunters since Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has made an official announcement “Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment” on full time basis, with job locations all over India. There are a total of 39 vacancies for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 18-09-2017 after going through the vacancy details. All other details such as educational qualification, age limit, etc. are given ahead.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Vacancy||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of posts||39|
|Last Date of Application||18-09-2017|
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 39
No. of posts & their name :
- Multi Tasking Staff – 39
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 10th grade or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 25 years as on 18-09-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on candidate’s performance in Written Exam and Merit List.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 400/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/PWD/Women), application fee is Nil.
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- with a grade pay of 1800/-
Official Website : www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 18-09-2017.
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required. Self attest the same, if required.
- Click submit and pay the relevant application fee.
- Download the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment for Multi Tasking Staff at www.indiapost.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in for further details.