Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Board has released a notification for the recruitment on 126728 posts of Panchayat Secretary, Village Surveyor, Assistant and Ward Administrative Secretary. Interested person can submit Online application before 10th of August 2019. Read the below-given article for more details.
Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Gram/Ward Sachivalayam|
|Name of the Job||Panchayat Secretary, Village Surveyor, Assistant and Others|
|Number of vacancies||126728|
|Last Date to apply||10th August 2019|
Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam
Name of The Posts:
- Panchayat Secretary – 7040
- Village Revenue Officer – 2880
- ANM/Multi-Purpose Health Assistant – 13540
- Animal Husbandry Assistant – 9886
- Village Fisheries Assistant – 794
- Village Horticulture Assistant – 4000
- Village Agriculture Assistant – 6714
- Village Sericulture Assistant – 400
- Engineering Assistant – 11158
- Panchayat Secretary (Digital Assistant) – 11158
- Village Surveyor – 11158
- Welfare and Education Assistant – 11158
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant/Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary – 14944
- Ward Administrative Secretary – 3307
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) – 3601
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) – 3648
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary – 3786
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) – 3770
- Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II) – 3786
Last Date to Apply: 10th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must possess 10th with MPHA/ANM Course/12th (Vocational)/ITI/Diploma (Poultry/Fisheries)/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Graduation Degree/B.F.Sc/B.Sc/M.Sc from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 15030 to 46060/- (Post 1,14) and Rs. 14600 to 44870/- (Post 2-13 & 15-19) per month.
Application Fees: Read the official notification for complete information.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.gramasacivalayam.ap.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the website of the organization.
- Fill up the application form on the official website.
- Upload the important documents.
- Pay the fees and submit the application before the due date.
NOTE: Post-1-13 are for rural area and remaining for an urban area.