APDCL Recruitment 2018: Job seekers looking for good government jobs should note that the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) is recruiting various candidates for the posts of AAO, Office cum Field Asst, Light Vehicle Driver, Sahayak in the organization. This is a remarkable opportunity for all qualified candidates to get a good job. Candidates can apply for the 1959 vacancies available in the organization in the application mode preferred by the organization. The candidates interested in applying have to submit their online application forms before 19th September 2018 for the vacancies to be considered as valid applicants for the post. Find out more details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, recruitment process etc. by reading the article below.
APDCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)|
|Name of the Job||AAO, Office cum Field Asst, Light Vehicle Driver, Sahayak|
|Number of vacancies||1959|
|Last Date to apply||19th September 2018|
APDCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)
Name of the posts:
For Candidates without experience in power sector
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 60
- Office cum Field Assistant – 1000
- Light Vehicle Driver – 25
- Sahayak – 872
For Candidates with experience in power sector
- Office cum Field Assistant – (vacancies will be declared soon)
- Sahayak – (vacancies will be declared soon)
- Mail- 02
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should have an education of 8th/ 10th with driving license/ HSLC, ITI (Relevant Trade) from a recognized board/ institute.
Age criteria: Candidates age should be between 21-44 years (post -1),18 -44 years (post -2,3,4), 18-52 years (posts 5-7) to be eligible for the vacancy. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of merit list in written exam and practical test, document verification.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive a good monthly salary per month.
- For General/OBC/MOBC candidate: Rs. 100
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 50
- For PWD candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
Official Website: www.apdcl.org
Important Dates: The last date to apply for the vacancy in the prescribed application format is 19th September 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for APDCL Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- Visit the website of the recruiter as the mode of application is online.
- The official website also has the official notification that has all the details about the recruitment process.
- Read the official notification to check the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the link to apply online for the vacancy if you’re eligible.
- Fill the form with all your personal details and also upload the documents that are required.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the vacancies for the APDCL Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly.