APPSC Recruitment 2019: Latest job article is regarding the recruitment notification issued by Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.The Commission has invited applicants for selection for 15 vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer, Fishery Officer and Extension Officer.Applications cab be filled online only on the official website www.appsc.gov.in.
APPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer,Fishery Officer and Extension Officer|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||
APPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer-12
- Fishery Officer and Extension Officer-03
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1: 10th May 2019
- Post 2: 30th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have passed 12th with Diploma in Engineering (Post 1) and Bachelor of fisheries Sciences (Post 2) passed from an accredited board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Viva voce.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay of 9300-34800 along with grade pay of 4200 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: The application fee is for APST candidates is 100 while for all others it is 150 rupees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 10-05-2019.
Official Website: www.appsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website and go to careers section to the desired above vacancy.
- Fill the online application with candidates authentic personal,educational and experience related details.
- Pay the fees through online mode of internet banking,debit or credit card only.
- Upload photo of the candidate and his signature.
- Ensure that the photo must not be more than 6 months old.
- Finally after correct verification of all the details,submit the form.
NOTE: Hard copies are not to be sent to office.