APPSC Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has started to hire various talented and smart workers for their organization. The organization has 430 Vacancies on the post of Forest Beat Officer and Assistant Beat Officer. And the last date for which is 27th March 2019. Applications are invited through the link given on the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in. All the candidate who want to be selected must read the article for complete details about the eligibility and others.
APPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Forest Beat Officer and Assistant Beat Officer|
|Number of vacancies||430|
|Last Date to apply||27-03-2019|
APPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Forest Beat Officer – 330
- Assistant Beat Officer – 100
Last Date to Apply: 27-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be 12th pass from the recognized board to be eligible.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of Computer Based Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 16400 to 49870/- (Post 1) and Rs. 15030 to 46060/- (Post 2) per month.
- For GEN/OBC & Other State candidates Rs. 330/- (Including Exam Fees)
- No Fees for SC/ST/BC & Other candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Log into the website of the organization i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Select the notice ‘Online application for the post of Forest and Assistant Beat Officer’.
- Open the application form with User Id and Password. (Generate user id and password if new user)
- Fill the details regarding the name, address, qualifications, etc.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph with signature.
- Deposit the fees in favor of recruiting unit and click on submit.
NOTE: Candidate must remember to check latest updates on official website regularly.