APPSC Recruitment: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications from all suitable candidates for participation in the upcoming recruitment process for employment at the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. This is an incredible opportunity which the candidates with the right credentials should not miss. There are 1051 vacancies available for the government job mentioned above. Candidates are required to submit an online application form from the organization’s website to participate in the recruitment process before the last date 19th January 2019. Candidates can know other important eligibility details about the APPSC Recruitment by reading the complete article below.
APPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Panchayat Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||1051|
|Last date to Apply||19-01-2019|
APPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post-Wise Detailed Information:
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV carry forward vacancies)- 51
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV fresh vacancies) – 1000
Educational Qualification: Candidates should hold a Graduation degree from an accredited board/ university/ institute to be considered eligible for this recruitment process.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates who want to apply should be between 18- 42 years on the date 01-07-2018. For details on age relaxation that will be provided (if any), head to the official website of the organization.
Salary Offered: Candidates will get an attractive salary for recruitment at the post.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.250 (application fee), Rs. 80 (examination fee)
- For SC, ST, BC candidates: Rs.250 (application fee), No examination fee.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Important Dates: The last date for submission of form is 19-01-2019.
Last Date for fee payment: 18-01-2019
Date of screening test (offline mode): 21-04-2019
Date of the main exam (online): 02-08-2019
Instruction to Apply for APPSC Recruitment:
Candidates can read these instructions before applying.
- Head over to the official website of the recruiter that is mentioned above.
- Go to the section displaying the open recruitments.
- Click on the link for the online form and fill it carefully.
- Fill the form correctly as any corrections made to the form after its submission will cost the individual Rs. 100 per correction. And once the form is submitted, corrections cannot be made to Name, Fee and age relaxation.
- Submit the form in the intended timeline.
That is all the information we have related to the APPSC Recruitment. Stay connected with us for future updates on all upcoming recruitment processes.