APPSC Recruitment: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently published a recruitment notice providing a golden opportunity to all candidates to work with them on the position of Junior Lecturer. There are a total of 237 vacancies for the posts advertised by the organization. Candidates who want to get recruited at the post need to take part in the recruitment process. To apply for participation in the recruitment process, candidates have to submit online application forms before 8th February 2019. The application process will begin on 18-01-2019. Other important details about the APPSC Recruitment process such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, etc, are given in the article below.
APPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Lecturer|
|Number of vacancies||237|
|Last Date to Apply||08-02-2019|
APPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the posts:
- Junior Lecturer in AP Intermediate Education (Carried Forward vacancies) – 37
- Junior Lecturer in AP Intermediate Education (Fresh vacancies) – 200
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must hold a 2nd class PG Degree (M.A/ M.Sc/ M.com)/ B.A (Hons)/ B.Sc (Hons)/ B.Com (Hons) or any other equivalent PG Degree in the relevant subject/ language from a recognized university/ institute to be eligible for the recruitment process.
Age Limit: Candidates should be aged between 18 – 42 years (both inclusive) on 01-07-2018 to be considered as eligible for the recruitment process. Candidates can find details about the age relaxation rules in the official advt.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the offline screening test, followed by an online Mains exam, personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get an attractive salary.
- For General candidates: Rs. 250 (application fee), Rs. 120 (examination fee)
- For SC/ ST/ BC & other candidates: Rs. 250 (application fee), no exam fee.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Important Dates: Candidates have to submit the online application form before 08-02-2019.
Last Date for fee payment: 07-02-2019.
Important Instructions to Apply for APPSC Recruitment:
Go through the instructions given in the section below to know how to apply.
- Open the website of the hiring organization.
- Go to the section displaying the current openings and read the notice for the vacancies.
- Register as a new candidate once the registration process starts.
- Log in to fill the application form.
- Pay the fee and submit the fully filled form before the last date.
We have showcased all the information relevant to the APPSC Recruitment process. Stay in the loop by visiting our website regularly.