APPSC Recruitment: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has published a new recruitment notification to announce the availability of vacancies for posts of Asst Executive Engineer (AEE). The organization wants to hire highly qualified candidates for the 309 vacancies available for the posts mentioned above. The candidates who are interested in the recruitment process need to submit their online application form on or before the last date i.e. 24th December 2018 to be a part of the recruitment drive. To get further information about the APPSC Recruitment like how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and much more, read the complete article.
APPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Asst Executive Engineer (AEE)|
|Number of Vacancy||309|
|Last date to Apply||24th December 2018|
APPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the Company: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post-Wise Detail Information:
- AEE (Civil) in AP Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Dept – 78
- AEE (Civil) in Roads & Buildings Engg Service – 33
- AEE (Electrical) in Roads & Buildings Engg. Service – 04
- AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Dept – 19
- AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Dept – 02
- AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj&RD Engg Service – 03
- AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Tribal Welfare Engg Dept – 03
- AEE (Civil) in A.P Public Health & Municipal Engg Dept – 02
- AEE (Civil) in AP Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Dept – 58
- AEE (Civil) in Roads & Buildings Engineering Service – 25
- AEE (Electrical) in Roads & Buildings Engg. Service – N/A
- AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Dept – 45
- AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Dept – 05
- AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj&RD Engg Service – 32
- AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Tribal Welfare Engg Dept – N/A
- AEE (Civil) in A.P Public Health & Municipal Engg Dept – N/A
Educational Qualification: Contenders should hold Bachelor’s degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/ institute to be eligible.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be in the range of 18- 42 years on the date 01-07-2018. Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the recruiter rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam.
Salary Offered: Candidates will be offered an attractive salary for selection at the post.
- Application fee – Rs. 250
- Examination fee – Rs. 120
- No exam fee for SC/ST/BC/PH/Others
Official Website: www.appsc.gov.in
Important Dates: Candidates must note that the last date for the submission of online application form is 24-12-2018.
Last date for payment of fee: 23-12-2018.
Date of the screening test – 10-02-2019.
Date of the main exam – 01 & 02-04-2019
Important Instruction to Apply for APPSC Recruitment:
Follow the instructions given below to apply for the recruitment process.
- Visit the official website of the organization.
- Click on the link for applying online.
- Fill the form carefully with all your details.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: This is all the information we have related to the APPSC Recruitment. Candidates must visit our website regularly for more updates.