APS Chandimandir Recruitment 2019: Army Public School Chandimandir has invited offline applications for recruitment of candidates on the various posts of Supervisor,UDC, LDC and Driver.Applicants are to first go through the detailed information given below regarding the recruitment procedure and selection criteria and then go ahead with the application procedure.The last date to apply is 21st May 2019.
APS Chandimandir Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||APS Chandimandir|
|Name of the Job||Supervisor,UDC,LDC and Driver Posts|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||21st May 2019|
APS Chandimandir Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Army Public School Chandimandir
Name of The Posts:
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
Last Date to Apply: 21st May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates are required to have passed at least 10th/Graduation from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview will decide about the selection of candidates.
Pay Scale: The Applicants will be paid Rupees 16170,17150,15888,12294 for Post 1-4 respectively Per month
Application Fees: Application fee of Rupees 100 is chargeable from the applicants of all the categories irrespective of their category.
Age criteria: Age of every applicant must be less than 40 years for freshers and 55 years for Ex-Servicemen applicants to be counted as on 01-04-2019.
Official Website: www.apschandimandir.in
Important Instructions to apply for APS Chandimandir Recruitment 2019:
- Army Public School Chandimandir will be accepting the offline applications for the above posts in the format given by the organization on the official website of the organization.
- The Applicants are to fill their details same as that written on the official certificates of the applicant.
- Applicants need to paste their latest passport size photo on the application form and that too in white background.
- After that signatures must be done wherever required.
- Send the filled in form in an envelope to the following office address: Army Public School Chandimandir
NOTE: Ensure that the application form must be sent well in advance so as to reach the office till date.