APSC Recruitment 2020: welcome to the latest job opportunity offered by Assam Public Service Commission through an official job notification issued on the official website i.e www.apsc.nic.in for the recruitment of 51 candidates for the posts of Fishery Development Officer and Research Assistant. Candidates need to apply in the offline mode and sent the applications to the offices till last date.
APSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Fishery Development Officer and Research Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||51|
|Last Date to Apply||Given below|
APSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Fishery Development Officer and Allied Cadre-12
- Research Assistant-39
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1: 03/02/2020
- Post 2: 27/01/2020
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to have passed Bachelor Degree in relevant field from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to take Screening and Main test followed by Interview.
Pay Scale: The pay scale will be as follows:
- Post 1: Rs.30,000-1,10,000 with GP 12,700/-p.m.
- Post 2: Rs.22,000-87,000 with GP 9,400/-p.m.
Application Fees: Fee to be paid by the applicants is as follows:
- General and OBC category: 250 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC Category: 150 Rupees
- BPL Category: Nil
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be 21-38 years as on 01/01/2019.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for APSC Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the offline form as per the specified format.
- Paste a passport size photo and attach the fee receipt.
- Send the application form along with copies of required academic certificates to: Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanpara, Guwahati-781022
NOTE: Make sure you fill the application form accurately.