APSC Recruitment 2017: – A one in a lifetime kind of opportunity who desperately wants to work in a reputed department as Assam Public Service Commission has released an advertisement under APSC Recruitment 2017 to recruit certain candidates for the posts of Inspector, Assistant Engineer. They in total require 56 aspirants who are eligible and are focused. One important thing to remember is the last date of submitting application form which is 6th April 2017.
APSC Recruitment 2017
Job Opportunity at NCA Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Inspector, Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Posts||56|
|Last date of application||06th April 2017|
APSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||54|
Candidate having Engineering Degree (Civil) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidate’s age should be between 23 to 43 years as on 01.01.2017.
Selection of any candidate will depend upon their performance in
- Written Exam
- Viva-Voce / Interview
No Application fee applicable.
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 12,000 – 40,000/- With 5400/- Grade Pay by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 06.04.2017
How to apply online for APSC Recruitment 2017
- A candidate has to visit the official websites apsc.nic.in
- On there he/ she has to check the carrier section
- Check the most appropriate link of the vacancy
- Download the Application form in prescribed format
- Read instruction carefully and start to fill the application form
- Fill your all details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, and Father Name Address etc.
- Paste your recent photograph which is passport size
- Signature where it recommended
- Complete the application form and send it to the below-given address.
Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Click Here for New Notification of CG Vyapam Recruitment 2017
So this is all we have about the recruitment of APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 56 Inspector, Assistant Engineer Posts, and if you want to know the information in depth then we advise you to go once at the official website which is www.apsc.nic.in.