Army Recruitment Rally Recruitment 2019: Army Recruitment Rally has published an official notification for the numerous posts of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk in the following districts i.e. Charkhi Dadri, Rewari, Bhiwani & Mahendergarh (Haryana). Online registration for this will open from 21st May 2019 to 04th June 2019. Candidates desirous to apply are suggested to go through the paragraph as given below. It holds the eligibility criteria i.e. age, educational qualification, application procedure, etc. details.
Army Recruitment Rally Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Army Recruitment Rally|
|Name of the Job||Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||various|
|Last Date to apply||04th June 2019|
Army Recruitment Rally Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Army Recruitment Rally
Name of The Posts:
|S. No.||Post Name||Age||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Soldier General Duty||17 ½
|2.||Soldier Clerk||17 ½
Last Date to Apply: 04th June 2019
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written exam (CCE), PST, Physical Fitness Test, Physical measurement and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary per month.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates are required to register themselves online only for participating in the recruitment rally.
- Applicants can apply up to 04th June 2019.
- The written exam will be held for the medically fit candidates only.
- Recruitment rally will be held from 20 July 2019 to 30 July 2019 at Rao Tula Ram Stadium, Rewari (Haryana).
- Candidates have to bring all the documents as specified by the ARO in its official notification.
- Candidates can download admit cards from 05th July 2019 to 19t July 2019 which will be sent through registered email.
NOTE: For more details, you can visit the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to the Army Recruitment Office for documentation.