ASRB Recruitment :- A wide range of job opportunities have been announced by Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board for hiring of employees on full time basis with job locations all over India. “ASRB Recruitment 2017” has announced 173 vacancies for the posts of Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk. All the aspiring candidates should apply online on or before the last date i.e. 29-10-2017 in order to benefit from this amazing opportunity.
ASRB Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Vacancy||Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk|
|Number of posts||173|
|Last Date of Application||29-10-2017|
ASRB Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 173
No. of posts & their name :
- Stenographer Grade-III – 95
- Lower Division Clerk – 78
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th grade or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 27 years as on 25-09-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on candidate’s performance in Written Exam and Dictation Test.
Application Fee :
For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 200/-
For all other candidates (Women/PH/ST/SC), application fee is Nil.
Salary : Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- with a grade pay of 2400/1900/-
Official Website : www.asrb.org.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 29-10-2017.
How to apply for ASRB Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” section and select the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- A unique registration number will be generated which needs to be saved.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the ASRB Recruitment for Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk at www.asrb.org.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.asrb.org.in for detailed information. For any query, visit the link or you can contact us.