Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has planned to fill their 73 Vacancies of Child Development Project Officer. The due date for the Offline fill-up of form is 09th of September 2019. No chance of application after pass out of this date. The complete details can be found in the notification given below.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Child Development Project Officer|
|Number of vacancies||73|
|Last Date to apply||09-09-2019|
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Child Development Project Officer – 73
Last Date to Apply: 09-09-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Diploma/Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in relevant subject from the recognized institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For General candidates Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/MOBC and OBC candidates Rs. 150/-
- BPL Certificate Holders Nil.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate should download the hard copy of the application from the official website.
- An applicant needs to fill it with complete and accurate information.
- Paste the two passport size white background photos and put the signature below it.
- Attach the qualifications documents photocopies along with experience certificates as proof.
- Applicant must provide the caste proof in case of reserved categories.
- Pay the fees and send the application to the following address before its due. Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022.
NOTE: It is compulsory to know the latest changes done in the post time and again to avoid any important information.