Assam Rifles Recruitment: Assam Rifles has announced a recruitment notification for selecting the candidates on the post of Technical & Tradesmen. This time there is the huge opening of 754 vacant seats so don’t waste this chance and apply online after the last date i.e. 20 December 2017.
Assam Rifles Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Directorate General, Assam Rifles|
|Name of the Job||Technical & Tradesmen|
|Number of vacancies||754|
|Last day to apply||20 December 2017|
Assam Rifles Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Hindi Translator (Male)- 23 Posts
- Religious Teacher- 05 Posts
- Building & Road- 06 Posts
- Staff Nurse- 24 Posts
- Clerk- 50 Posts
- Personal Assistant (Male)- 25 Posts
- Electrical Fitter Signal (Male)- 15 Posts
- Lineman Field (Male)- 23 Posts
- Radio Mechanic (Male)- 31 Posts
- Armourer (Male)- 28 Posts
- Engineer Artificer (Male)- 02 Posts
- Surveyor (Male)- 07 Posts
- Electrician (Male)- 15 Posts
- Plumber (Male)- 12 Posts
- Nursing Assistant (Male)- 23 Posts
- Operation Theatre (Male)- 01 Posts
- Physiotherapist (Male)- 01 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Male)- 13 Posts
- Pharmacist (Male & Female)- 33 Posts
- X-ray Assistant (Male)- 43 Posts
- veterinary Field Assistant (Male)- 03 Posts
- Female Attendant/ Aya (Female)- 12 Posts
- Female Safai- 23 Posts
- Cook (Male)- 169 Posts
- Male Safai (Male)- 41 Posts
- Washerman (Male)- 40 Posts
- Barber (Male)- 45 Posts
- Equipment & Boot Repairer (Male)- 23 Posts
- Tailor (Male)- 16 Posts
- Carpenter (Male)- 06 Posts
Number of vacancies: 754
Candidates who want to apply they must have Masters / Graduation / 12th pass / 12th pass in relevant subjects from recognized University / Institute / Board with required experience.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their age should be between 18 years to 23 years as on 01/11/2017.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to qualify on Common Written Test, Trade Test followed by Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
PMT for All Trades except Clerk & Personal Assistant of Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017-18:
|Gen||170 (male)/ 157 (female)||80 – 85|
|Hillside Candidates||165 (male)/ 155 (female)||78 – 83|
|ST candidates||162.5 (male)/ 150 (female)||76 – 81|
PMT for Clerk & Personal Assistant of Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017-18:
|ST candidates||162.5||76 – 81|
PET for Assam Rifles 754 Groups B & Group C Recruitment 2017:
› For Male Candidates – 05 km run to qualify within 24 minutes
› For Female Candidates – 1.6 km run to qualify within 8:30 minutes
PET / PST exam Centre for Assam Fifes Tradesman & Technical Recruitment 2017-18: PST / PET will be conducted at following centers. The same will be mentioned in the call letters for each candidate separately. The Examination centers are-
- a) Diphu (Assam),
- b) Lokra (Assam),
- c) 3rd Mile, Dimapur (Nagaland),
- d) Jorhat (Assam),
- e) Silchar (Assam),
- f) Shillong (Meghalaya).
Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- for Hindi Translator Grade – II, Region Teacher, Building and Road and Staff Nurse & Rs. 100/- for other Posts. The application fee has been pay through online mode/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Challan deposit into SBI Current Account No. 37088046712 in favor of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong – 10.
Candidates should remember the Last date for Apply Online- 20/12/2017
Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2017-18 date – 05/01/2018
Official Website: www.assamrifles.gov.in
Instructions to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to apply online mode.
- Visit the official website and search for the suitable link.
- Click on the link and read all instruction before filling the application form.
- Start filling the application form; upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Complete the application form and send it to the given postal address along with relevant copies and two photographs.
The Directorate General Assam Rifle
Meghalaya – 793010
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as Assam Rifles Recruitment for 754 Technical & Tradesmen Posts at www.assamrifles.gov.in