Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Assam Rifles has announced on 79 Vacancies for the post of Rifleman. The person in need and also a qualified person can submit the Offline application form and the last date on or before which the form should be reached to the office is 13th August 2019. Please check out the particulars about the selection procedure, pay scale, age limit and much more in the below-given article.
Assam Rifles Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Rifles|
|Name of the Job||Rifleman|
|Number of vacancies||79|
|Last Date to apply||13th August 2019|
Assam Rifles Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Rifles
Name of The Posts:
- Rifleman GD – 29
- Havildar Clerk – 11
- Warrant Officer Personal Assistant – 02
- Rifleman Electrician Fitter Signal – 01
- Rifleman Upholster – 01
- Rifleman Armourer – 02
- Rifleman Electrician – 01
- Rifleman Nursing Assistance – 03
- Rifleman Carpenter – 01
- Rifleman Cook – 14
- Rifleman Female Attendant – 01
- Rifleman Safai – 05
- Rifleman Washerman – 01
- Rifleman Equipment and Boot Repairer – 03
- Rifleman Tailor – 01
- Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic – 01
- Rifleman Barber – 02
Last Date to Apply: 13th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have 10th/12th/ITI Diploma in Engineering from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Trade Test, and Medical Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-23 years (Post 1,4-10,12-17) and 18-25 years (Post 2,3,11) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 2019.
Official Website: www.assamrifles.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019:
- Log into the website of the organization in order to take out the print of the application form.
- Fill the details in the form including the candidate’s name, address, qualifications, etc.
- Attach the photocopies of qualified documents along with it.
- At last, post the form to the below-given address. Directorate General Assam Rifles, (Recruitment Branch) Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793010
NOTE: The recruitment will take place on 19th August 2019.