Assistant Jobs 2017: – Government of India recently published a recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant. There lie over 20000 vacancies for Assistant Jobs. So, all the aspirants or candidates who want to apply for the same can submit their forms either online or offline. Applicants would get further information in the below section.
Assistant Jobs 2017
|Organization Name||Government of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant|
|Number of Posts||25000|
|Last date of application||Mentioned Below|
Assistant Jobs 2017 Detailed Information
- PPSC Recruitment 2018: 284 Posts
- BOI Recruitment 2018: 03 Posts
- Bank Jobs Recruitment: Various Posts
- Assistant Jobs Recruitment: Various Posts
- Railway Jobs Recruitment 2017- 2018 : 9000 Posts
- Bank Jobs 2017: Various Posts
- Police Official Jobs: Various Posts
- AUDI Recruitment: Various Posts
- Royal Enfield Recruitment: Various Vacancies
- NIA Recruitment: 18 Vacancies
- APGCL Recruitment: 10 Vacancies
- Municipal Corporation Kanchrapara Municipality Recruitment: 62 Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment: 13 Vacancies
- Collector Office Recruitment: 47 Vacancies
- UIDAI Recruitment: 02 Vacancies
- BPSC Recruitment: 51 Vacancies
- Government Jobs Recruitment: 10000 Vacancies
Candidate should have qualified the High School/ Intermediate/ Graduation Degree in relevant field or having Diploma in Engineering in relevant field from any recognized Board/ University/ Institution. For post wise qualification details candidate has to visit the official website which links have provide above.
Age criteria for this job are that any candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 28 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Candidate selection is totally based on the performance of the candidate in written exam, which has basically two types
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
on the behalf of that, any candidate gets shortlisted for the job, for post wise selection procedure details candidate have to visit the official website which links have to provide above.
For post, wise Application Fee details candidate has to visit the official website which links have to provide above.
Salary and Grade Pay
For post wise Salary and Grade pay details candidate have to visit the official website which links have to provide above.
For post wise Important Dates details candidate have to visit the official website which links have to provide above
How to apply online for Assistant Jobs 2017
Candidates may visit the official website
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the logon password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a printout of that for future reference.
How to apply offline for Assistant Jobs 2017
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, a candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
As mentioned in the Individual posts, for post wise details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
We provided you all the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Assistant Recruitment 2017-Apply online for 20000+ Posts. Stay Tuned