Axis Bank Recruitment : Axis Bank, the third largest private sector bank in India, has announced an official notification “Axis Bank Jobs 2018” in order to procure employees to work for its comprehensive range of financial services. The official notification states that there are a total of 4250 vacancies for the posts of Customer Service Officer, Service Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Clerk, Accountant and many more. Any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply online before the notification expires.
Axis Bank Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Axis Bank|
|Name of the Vacancy||Clerk, Accountant, Officer & Other|
|Number of posts||4250|
|Last Date of Application||Before the notification expires|
Axis Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 4250
No. of posts & their name :
Category 1 : Upcoming Recruitment
- SME: Geography – Credit Analyst – SEG
- Customer Service Officer
- Branch Head
- Relationship Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Service Relationship Manager
- Affluent Business: Service Relationship Manager
- IT: BTRG-Corporate Banking-System Analyst
- Relationship Manager – NRI
- Business Development Executives
- marketing Executives
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Category 2 : Jobs Available Now
- Customer Service Officer – 10
- Service Relationship Manager – 6
- Relationship Manager – 9
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have passed 12th grade or should have graduate /post graduate degree or diploma in relevant field from any recognized Board/University. Also, working experience is required as follows :
- 1 to 5 years experience for Post 1 of Category 2.
- 2 to 3 years experience for Post 2 of Category 2.
- 2 to 8 years experience for Post 3 of Category 2.
Age Limit : Visit the official website for details regarding age limit.
Selection Procedure :
- Firstly, screening of online application will be done.
- Selection of the shortlisted candidates will be based on their performance in Personal Interview as well as Skills Test.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Salary will be decided afterwards.
Official Website : www.axisbank.com
Important Dates : Candidates must apply before the notification expires.
How to apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Open the “Career Page” tab and click on the link available for opening.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the relevant application fee.
- Save the unique registration number for further use.
We have notified you about the Axis Bank Recruitment for Customer Service Officer, Relationship Manager at www.axisbank.com.