Bank Jobs 2017: – Good news for all the candidates who aim to make their career in banking sector as both Government & Private Sector Banks has dispatched a recruitment notification to recruit enormous no of candidates for many different posts. Both sectors require 5383 eligible candidates. For further news on Bank Jobs, proceed next.
Bank Jobs 2017
|Organization Name||All India Banks|
|Name of the Vacancy||Clerk, Probationary Officer, Guard, Assistant|
|Number of Posts||5,000+|
|Last date of application||Mentioned Below|
Bank Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
- Indian Bank Recruitment: 06 Posts
- Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment: Various Posts
- LIC Housing Finance Recruitment: 264 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment: Various Posts
- Bank of India Recruitment: Various Posts
- Federal Bank Recruitment: Various Posts
- United Bank Of India Recruitment: Various Posts
- Dena Bank Recruitment: 01 Post
- OICL Recruitment 2017: .300 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment: 23 Posts
- IBPS Recruitment: 3562 Posts
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment: Various Posts
Candidate should have qualified the 10th/12th/ Graduation Degree or its equivalent in relevant field from any recognized Board/ University/ Institution. For post wise qualification details candidate has to visit the official website which links have provide above.
Age criteria for this job are that any candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 28 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman is mentioned below-
|Category||Relaxation in Years|
Candidate selection is totally based on the performance of the candidate in written exam, which has basically two types
- Prelims Examination– In Prelims, there are 100 Questions and each has equal marks, 100 question, 100 Marks
- Mains Examination– The Candidate who will qualify the prelims has been authorized for Mains Examination
- Interview– for Scale 1 posts candidates have to face Interview.
Generally, Bank examination fee has been fixed for Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for Other Categories candidate. For post, wise Application Fee details candidate has to visit the official website which links have to provide above.
Salary and Grade Pay
For post wise Salary and Grade pay details candidate have to visit the official website.
For post wise Important Dates details candidate have to visit the official website.
How to apply online for Bank Jobs 2017
- Click on the desired link placed above.
- Go through the article and follow the steps.
We provided you all suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Bank Recruitment 2017-Apply online for 5000+ Clerk, Probationary Officer, and various posts, and if you want to know information in details then visit www.alljobsgovt.com.