Bank Jobs 2019: All Jobs Govt Welcomes you all in our portal, we bring all types of jobs for all relevant field job seekers. Being Banker has a new trend nowadays, many of graduate candidate aims to be a banker. Here we are going to provide all the stuff about Upcoming Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, and Private Bank Jobs. Here we are going to provide complete details on Government Jobs 2019 and we hope that you all will be going to appreciate us.
All Indian Banks Jobs Notification:
Below are the links, which will lead you to the apply now page.
Latest Bank Jobs Total Vacancies Details:
- ADCCB Recruitment: 75 Vacancies
- BOB Recruitment: 01 Vacancies
- BFSL Recruitment: Various Vacancies
- Central Bank of India Recruitment: 74 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment: 02 Vacancies
- IBPS Recruitment-1163 Vacancies
- CBI Recruitment-76 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment-05 Vacancies
- Indian Bank Recruitment-115 Vacancies
- RNSB Recruitment-Various Vacancies
The Eligibility criteria basically refer to the educational qualification of the Candidates who have been looking for jobs. Candidate must have some Qualifications which would be required for the particular vacancy and Sometimes or generally some special skills would be required for that job.
The Application fee for the Bank Jobs Recruitment will differ in various type of vacancy and Organisation, which is generally Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidate and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidate in IBPS Examinations. We are not responsible for any change so we advised you to that go through the official notification for particular banks website to see the detailed advertisement.
Anyone who wants to apply for Bank jobs has to go through the test which is in the form of Written Examination, Personal Interview, Group Discussion, and many other ways. Written Exam will be in two parts, First One is the Preliminary Exam and the second one is the Main Exam, which will be given by those who have cleared the Preliminary exam. The One who cleared Preliminary and Mains Exam will have to face Interview if it is scaled one job and if it is Clerk or other posts they will be selected only when he cleared the Main Exam. We will discuss the whole information about that in the below section.
Written Exam basically refers to checking up the candidates’ Intelligence according to that level of jobs. It is very necessary to qualify in the written exam because it is an entrance of any job. Banks jobs conduct Preliminary and main exam for all type of posts. In the Preliminary exam, there will be three portions which have below
- Mathematics/ Aptitude
The Pre exam has 100 marks in which you have to attempt 100 questions in 60 Minutes. The main Exam has 200 marks with 200 questions and the time given for this exam is 2 hours 15 minutes. The main exam has these five sections which have below
- Mathematics/ Aptitude
- General Awareness
For Probationary Officer you will have to face Interview also, but in other posts like a clerk and lower posts there is no interview, their selection will be made by qualifying in mains and shortlisted in the merit list.
Interview refers to the direct personal interaction of both the parties who wants the job and the one who is offering the job. The interview takes place after the written exam. All the organizations whether they are from Public sector or the Private sector, conduct the Interview so as to offer the job. It is undertaken to check the knowledge and behavioral patterns of the candidate.
Tips for Interview
The candidate who is going for Interview must dress in formals, have a Positive attitude, be calm and confident, don’t speak too loud and show your interest in that job.
The above-mentioned information will help you in the upcoming recruitment process. Job seekers can also subscribe to free mail job alerts in your mailbox or like us on Facebook.
Age criteria for Bank job have that any candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 28 years and other relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates has 3 years, 5 years and 10 years as per Government rules.
How to apply for Bank Jobs:
Applying for Bank Jobs candidate has to visit the official website.
- Go to the Homepage click on Career with us
- See the link of particular jobs.
- Apply Online/Offline
- If the application filling process is online then click on the link
- Register yourself, after getting registered with us you will receive the login Id and password.
- Again access with your login details, complete the application form
- Upload your recent photograph and signature, submit the application form
- Take a printout with you for future preferences.
If the application filling process is offline then you have to follow this:
- Open link Apply and download the application form.
- Read Instructions for filling up the application form, after that fills the application form carefully.
- Attach all required documents copy; paste your recent photograph and signature where it is recommended.
- Complete the application form and send it to the given postal address on or before the last date.
We are not responsible for any change so we advised you to that go through the official notification for particular banks website to see the detailed advertisement.