Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019: Bank of Baroda a leading bank in the Indian banking Sector has decided to fill 25 Vacancies for the posts of IT Professionals. The due date for the application of form is 02nd September 2019. Application can be submitted through the portal of organization. For the more details about the age level, pay scale, selection procedure, etc., see the below given article.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||IT Professionals|
|Number of vacancies||25|
|Last Date to apply||02nd September 2019|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts:
- Data Analyst – 04
- Data Manager – 02
- Data Engineer – 04
- Business Analyst – 02
- Mobility & Front End Developer – 6
- Integration Expert – 02
- Emerging Technologies Expert – 04
- Technology Architect – 01
Last Date to Apply: 02nd September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must read the official notification for the complete information about the required qualification as per the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Short Listing, Personal interview and Group Discussion.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST & PWD Candidates only Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 25-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st of August 2019.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019:
- Let us visit to the official page of organization.
- Then fill the details in the form about the name, address, qualifications, etc of the applicant.
- Upload the necessary documents by the due date.
- Pay the fees and submit the application before its due date ends.
- Keep the print of the form for further necessity.
- Don’t send the hard copy of the form at any specified place.
NOTE: Candidate should remember to visit the website of organization time and again for more updates.