Bank of India Recruitment :- Bank of India, a government-owned commercial bank has issued an official notification for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Medical Consultant/ Doctor on contractual basis. The outed notification “Bank of India Recruitment 2017” has invited applications for various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job openings on or before 31-08-2017. All the necessary information like age, needed qualification, etc. is given ahead.
Bank of India Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Medical Consultant/ Doctor|
|Number of posts||Various|
|Last Date of Application||31-08-2017|
Bank of India Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : Various
No. of posts & their name :
- Medical Consultant/ Doctor – Various
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed MBBS Degree with minimum 3 years experience or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Go through the official notification for details regarding age limit.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on candidate’s performance in Prescribed Tests.
Application Fee : Go through the official notification for details regarding application fee.
Salary : Go through the official notification for details regarding salary offered.
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 31-08-2017.
How to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form with Black ball point pen.
- Affix the recent passport size photograph.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Scan the application form as well as the relevant documents and send the same as an attachment to General Manager, Bank of India, HR Department, 9th floor, Star House, C-5, “G” Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051 through mail.
E-mail Id : email@example.com
We have notified you about the Bank of India Recruitment for Medical Consultant/ Doctor Posts and would advise you to go through the official notification for further clarifications.