Bank Recruitment: –Good news for all the deserving candidates as there arise major vacancies in the bank’s sector. All those candidates who want to work for Clerks, Officer, Manager, Security Guard, Assistants, Stenographer, Cashier, etc posts are advised to apply for Banks Recruitment before the notification expires. The qualifications required would depend upon the post. For example, 10th Pass is required for Security Guard while Graduation/Post Graduation is mandatory for Officer/Manager posts. The total vacancies under bank recruitment would be over 16000. Complete description of banks’ job is shown below.
Bank Recruitment Notice:
|Organization Name||All India Banks|
|Name of the Vacancy||Clerks, Officer, Manager, Security Guard, Assistants, Stenographer, Cashier|
|Number of Posts||16000+|
|Last date of application||Mentioned Below|
Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
- IBPS Recruitment: 12075 Vacancies
- State Bank of India Recruitment: 477 Vacancies
- NABARD Recruitment: 91 Vacancies
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment: various Vacancies
- Axis bank Recruitment: 4200 Vacancies
Candidate should have qualified the 10th/12th/ Graduation Degree or its equivalent in relevant field from any recognized Board/ University/ Institution. For post wise qualification details candidate has to visit the official website which links have provide above.
Age criteria for this job are that any candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 28 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman is mentioned below-
|Category||Relaxation in Years|
Candidate selection is totally based on the performance of the candidate in written exam, which has basically two types
- Prelims Examination– In Prelims, there are 100 Questions and each has equal marks, 100 question, 100 Marks
- Mains Examination– The Candidate who will qualify the prelims has been authorized for Mains Examination
- Interview– for Scale 1 posts candidates have to face Interview.
The application fee for the recruitment is depending upon as specified by the bank to go to the specific link and check there.
Salary and Grade Pay
For post wise Salary and Grade pay details candidates have to visit the official website.
For post wise Important Dates details candidates have to visit the official website.
How to apply online for Bank Recruitment Online:
- Go through the suitable links according to your choice.
- Follow the steps and apply online after reading all the instructions carefully.
- Qualifications required would depend upon the post. For example, 10th Pass is required for Security Guard while Graduation/Post Graduation is mandatory for Officer/Manager posts
- Apply before the notification expires.
Note: That’s all we have from Banks Recruitment For 16700 Clerk, Junior Associate, Managers, Specialist Cadre Officers. Stay tuned.