Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable Recruitment 2019: The article published by the Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable states clearly that the organization has the requirement for 1722 vacancies of Driver Constables. Therefore the interested candidate can fill the application after being satisfied with the eligibility criteria by 30th December 2019. For detailed information go through the detail mentioned below.
Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable|
|Name of the Job||Driver Constables|
|Number of vacancies||1722|
|Last Date to apply||30-12-2019|
Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable
Name of The Posts:
- Driver Constables – 1722
Last Date to Apply: 30-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should be 12th pass with valid Driving Licence from the authorized body approved by the govt.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be appointed on the basis of score gain in the Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will receive Rs. 21700-69100/- per month.
- For the candidates of GEN/OBC category Rs. 450/-
- Rs. 112/- for SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01/08/2019.
Official Website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website and then fill the details in the form after proper check-up of the instructions.
- Then upload the scanned signature and the photograph of the applicant with the relevant documents.
- Submit the form being followed by the payment towards the application of the post.
- Take the print out of form for future reference and no need to send the print form at any place.
NOTE: Candidate should not sit comfortably after application while he/she continues to go through the website of the recruiter time to time for necessary updates.