Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited requires 06 skilled, efficient and capable persons for the post of Deputy Engineers. The person who wish to join the engineering sector can meet the hand with the organisation by submitting the Online application form on or before 19th June 2019. To know extra details regarding the pay scale, application fees, age limit, etc. , read the entire article carefully.
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Engineers|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||19-06-2019|
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Engineers – 06
Last Date to Apply: 19-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e BE/B.Tech (Electronics and Communication) from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written examination and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs. 40000 to Rs. 140000/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 500/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD/ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st May 2019.
Official Website: www.bel-india.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the online application form on the link available on the official website.
- Put the accurate and the complete details in the application form.
- The applicant is require to upload the photograph and signature in the form.
- Pay the fees for the application in a pre decided manner.
- In end, click on the submit and take out the print out of it.
- Hard copy has not to be send to any office address.
NOTE: It is strictly directed to the applicant about to check the latest updates on the web link provided on official website.