BEL Recruitment: BEL,one of the leading electronics organisation has revealed yet another job notification under BEL Recruitment for the posts of Deputy Engineers. Those who find themselves capable and efficient enough to crack the interview are requested to apply for this notification before the last date which is 25th October 2017. Other vacancy details including the educational qualification criteria, age limit, selection process etc are presented below.
BEL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the organisation||Bharat electronics limited|
|Name of the vacancy||Deputy engineer|
|Number of vacancies available||192|
|Last date to apply||25th October 2017|
BEL Recruitment Total Vacancies Details
No. of posts:
- General: 96
- Other backward castes: 52
- Scheduled caste: 29
- Scheduled tribes: 15
The eligible candidates who are applying for the post of deputy engineer must have a degree in engineering from a college that is approved by AICTE. Other details about educational qualification are given in the official advertisement.
The eligible candidates who are applying for the post of deputy engineer must be above the age of 26. As per the rules, age relaxation will be applicable.
Applicants will have to give a written exam and an interview.
Official website: www.bel-india.com
Important dates: last date to apply, 25th October 2017.
Admit card: 17 November 2017.
Written test: 26 November 2017.
Shortlisted candidates display on website: 11 December 2017
BEL Recruitment- How To Apply Online:
- Log into the official Web site that is given above.
- Search for the career section and click on the recruitment section in the career section and then click on advertisements.
- Carefully read the advertisement and then apply for the same.
- Click on the post you want to apply for and fill the form. There’s an application fee that has to be paid which it is given in the official advertisement.
- Print the application form for further use.
That’s all we have from “BEL Recruitment For Deputy Engineers Posts on www.bel-india.com“. Stay Tuned for more updates.