Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019: A notice has been released by the Bombay High Court and which can prove beneficial for bachelors. As the organization has 71 Vacant posts of Personnel Assistant, Stenographers, therefore in order to fill these posts recruitment notification has released. The last date to submit Online applications is 25th July 2019. Therefore a qualified and the capable candidate should visit the official website for the application. In order to get the complete details about the selection procedure, pay scale, application fees, let us have a look inside the given article.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Name of the Job||Personnel Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||71|
|Last Date to apply||25th July 2019|
Bombay High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bombay High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Personnel Assistant – 54
- Stenographer Higher Grade – 10
- Stenographer Lower Grade – 07
Last Date to Apply: 25th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate applying for the post must have a Bachelor Degree and ITI/Government Commercial Certificate Exam from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Shorthand, Typing, and Viva Voce.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as per list is given below:
- Rs. 15600 to 39100/- plus grade pay of Rs. 5400/- for Post 1.
- Rs. 9300 to 34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4300/4400 for Post 2,3.
- For Post 1 applicants Rs. 300/- and for remaining posts Rs. 200/- only.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 2019.
Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of the organization which is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- From there read the important guidelines and fill the details in the form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph along with the signature.
- Pay the fees and click on submit.
NOTE: This will be beneficial for the applicant to go the website for regular updates.