Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019: Bombay High Court (BHC) is ready to employ 51 candidates on vacant posts of Law Clerk. The last date fixed by the organization is 01st October 2019. The application can be submitted on the format given on the website of the organization. The thing remembers here is that no application form will be accepted after the date fixed by the organization.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Name of the Job||Law Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||51|
|Last Date to apply||01-10-2019|
Bombay High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bombay High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Law Clerk – 51
Last Date to Apply: 01-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have Graduation Degree or PG Degree in Law from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package consisting of Rs. 20000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:
- The first step here of the application process is to take out the print of the application form.
- Read the instructions on the form and put the relevant and accurate details in the application form.
- Paste the recent white background photograph with the signature on the form.
- Pay the application fees if required otherwise ignore.
- After a deep review in the form, post it to the address specified below. Registrar (Personnel), High Court Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th Floor, New Mantralaya Building, G.T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, New Crow Ford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai – 400001.
- Applicant should retain a copy of the application filed for proof purpose.
NOTE: The candidate is advised to check the latest notifications availed on website time and again for a successful application.