Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites Online applications for the purpose to fill the 765 Vacancies of Trade Apprentices and Technician. The date fixed to receipt of the applications through the portal is 11th of October 2019. The application link is available on the portal of organization which can be reached by log on the website www.trichy.bhel.com. For complete details about the pay scale, application fees and process, etc. see the below-given article.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of the Job||Technician, Trade Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||765|
|Last Date to apply||11th October 2019|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Apprentices – 191
- Diploma (Technician) Apprentices – 260
- Trade Apprentices (Assistant, Accountant & Other) – 314
Last Date to Apply: 11th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have 10th with ITI/12th/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Graduation Degree from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Shortlisting (Merit) and Certificate Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a pay package of Rs. 6000/- (Post 1), Rs. 4000/- (Post 2) and Rs. 8893 to 11434/- (Post 3) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 28th October 2019.
Official Website: www.trichy.bhel.com
Important Instructions to apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Put the web address of the organization on the google page.
- Then read the instructions and proceed to fill the application form.
- Upload the documents necessary by the due date along with the signature and photograph of the applicant.
- Deposit the application fees if asked for otherwise ignore.
- At end submit the application to the portal of the organization.
NOTE: The applicant should make possible efforts to get updates from the website of an organization.