BHEL Recruitment 2019: An official notification has been issued by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited on the website www.careers.bhel.in regarding filling up the 24 vacancies for the posts of Deputy Manager,Senior Engineer. Applicants are to apply in the offline mode and send their applications to the office till 25/06/2019. The candidates need to look in to the instructions and useful information as per the official notification,to be take care of during the recruitment process.
BHEL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Manager,Senior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Last Date to Apply||25/06/2019|
BHEL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Manager-08
- Deputy Manager/Manager-09
- Senior Engineer/Deputy Manager-04
- Senior Engineer-01
- Senior Deputy Manager-02
Last Date to Apply: 25/06/2019
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor in Engineering or B.Tech in relevant discipline is a must to be possessed by every applicant.
Selection Procedure: Selection of every candidate will be done after taking into consideration their performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The Applicants who will be selected and employed finally will be eligible to receive a very lucrative salary package as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Fees: The fee to be paid for application is 300 Rupees to be paid online only.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be as per the required eligibility criteria for the respective post you are interested and applying for.
Official Website: www.careers.bhel.in
Important Instructions to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019:
- The mode of application is offline so as usual the applications in the physical form is to be filled as per the specific format provided on the official website.
- Fill your details in own handwriting and with blue ball pen.
- Paste a passport size photo and sign across the photo.
- Attach the self attested copies of educational qualification certificates and send to the office address given below till 25/06/2019: BHEL PO Box N. 3114,Head Post Office, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003
NOTE: For more such job articles visit our website.