Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has released an official notification for 2404 Posts of Sub Inspector, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail. The applications are accepted by the organization through Online mode, the due date for application is 25th September 2019. For further information, take a look at the paragraph given below.
Bihar Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Police|
|Name of the Job||SI|
|Number of vacancies||2404|
|Last Date to apply||25th of September 2019|
Bihar Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Police
Name of The Posts:
- Police Sub Inspector – 2064
- Sergeant – 215
- Assistant Superintendent Jail – 125
Last Date to Apply: 25th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have a degree in Graduation from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as below:
- Rs. 35400 to 112400/- (Post 1-2) per month
- Rs. 29200 to 92300/- (Post 3) per month
- For GEN/OBC & EWS Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST only Rs. 400/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the web page of organization at www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Fill the application form after the careful take out a read of the important instructions.
- Upload the photograph with the signature by the due date.
- Pay the fees through the use of debit, credit card or net banking after uploading the asked documents.
- And in the end, submit the online application through the portal of the organization.
- Keep a hard copy of the form for future security.
- Don’t need to post the application form at any further address.
NOTE: It is the obligation of the candidate to check the latest updates on the website time and again.