Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Bihar Post Office has released an official notification for the vacant posts in the organization. There are a total of 1063 Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The organization described in the notification that any of the individuals who are 10th qualified and interested to join the postal department can make an online application through the portal of the organization. For complete details about the pay scale, level of age required and much more, see the article drafted below.
Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Post Office|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Number of vacancies||1063|
|Last Date to apply||04th September 2019|
Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Post Office
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) – 1063
Last Date to Apply: 04th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 10th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For Unreserved/OBC and EWS male candidates Rs. 100/-
- No fees for Female, SC/ST & PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 05th of August 2019.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 :
- Fill the online application through the portal of an organization.
- Put up the columns with the necessary details (name, address, qualifications, etc.)
- Upload the required documents with the latest passport size photograph with the signature on the form.
- Pay the fees through the use of the debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Submit the application at last in a prescribed way.
NOTE: Candidate should visit the website of the organization time and again in order to have the latest updates.