Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019: Bihar Vidhan Parishad has published an article inviting Online applications on 86 Vacancies for the posts of Assistant, LDC and Scrutiny Guard. An applicant may apply through the website of the organization before the 11th of September 2019. For extra particulars related to the post, let us see the below-given article in detail.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Vidhan Parishad|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, LDC & Scrutiny Guard|
|Number of vacancies||86|
|Last Date to apply||11th of September 2019|
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Vidhan Parishad
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant – 31
- Assistant (Urdu Publication) – 02
- Translator (Hindi/English) – 02
- Assistant (Avdhayak) – 04
- Lower Division Clerk – 13
- Driver – 07
- Scrutiny Guard – 28
Last Date to Apply: 11th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have 10th/12th/Graduation Degree (Urdu/Hindi and/or English)/AICTC/DOEACC/NIELIT Certificate from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Typing Test/Practical Test/Physical Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 44900 to 142400/- (Post 1-3), Rs. 25500 to 81100/- (Post 4) and Rs. 19900 to 63200/- (Post 5-7) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PH and Female of Bihar Rs. 150/-
Age criteria: The candidate age should be between 21-37 years (Male Post 1-6), 21-40 years (Female Post 1-6), 18-37 years (Male Post 7), and 18-40 years (Female Post 7). The date for the consideration of age is 01st of January 2019.
Official Website: www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the website of an organization on www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in
- Read the important instructions there and move next after agreeing to terms and conditions.
- Fill the important details in the respective columns of name, address, experiences, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload the required documents with the scanned photograph and the signature on the form.
- Pay the fees in the described way and submit the application on the portal.
NOTE: Candidate must have a regular update relating to the post to make application successful.