Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019: The organization Bank Note Press, Dewas has notified for 58 Vacant posts of Supervisor, Junior Technician. The applications are invited in Online mode through the web link at www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com. The last date to submit the online form is 02nd August 2019. To get complete details about the selection process, application fees, qualifications, etc., read the below-given article.
Bank Note Press Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank Note Press|
|Name of the Job||Supervisor, Junior Technician|
|Number of vacancies||58|
|Last Date to apply||02nd August 2019|
Bank Note Press Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank Note Press
Name of The Posts:
- Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking)
- Supervisor (Air Conditioning) – 02
- Supervisor (Ink Factory) – 04
Last Date to Apply: 02nd August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have qualifications ITI/Diploma in Engineering/Technology from the authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Exam, Document Verification, and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 26000 to 100000/- (Post 1-3) per month
- Rs. 7750 to 19040/- (Post 4,5) per month
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 400/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 30 years (Post 1-3), 25 years (Post 4,5) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 02und Agust 2019.
Official Website: www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com
Important Instructions to apply for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate needs to visit the organization official website i.e. www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com.
- Fill the information about the name, address, qualifications and other particulars.
- Upload the signature and the photograph in the form with the relevant documents.
- Pay the fees using the prescribed method and submit the form before the due date.
- The candidate should take out the print of the form filled for further requirement.
- The hard copy has not been sent to any address.
NOTE: The regular updates of the post will be posted on the website so check it time and again.