BNP Recruitment 2018: The Bank Note Press, Dewas has issued an employment advertisement to announce the upcoming recruitment process to be held to fulfill their need of candidates for the posts of Supervisor, Safety Officer, Junior Office Assistant & Others. There are a total of 86 vacancies available for all the posts in the organization. The organization is looking for skilled and capable candidates to hire. Any candidates interested in the recruitment can apply for the vacancy by filling the online application form and submitting it on or before the last date i.e. 9th Nov 2018. The candidates should check their eligibility before applying. Find out more details regarding the BNP Recruitment 2018 such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
BNP Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank Note Press, Dewas|
|Name of the Job||Supervisor, Safety Officer, Junior Office Assistant & Others|
|Number of vacancies||86|
|Last Date to apply||9th Nov 2018|
BNP Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank Note Press, Dewas
Name of the posts:
- Safety Officer – 01
- Welfare Officer – 01
- Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking) – 15
- Supervisor (Electrical) – 01
- Supervisor (Information Technology) – 01
- Supervisor (Air Conditioning) – 02
- Supervisor (Technical Support-Civil) – 03
- Supervisor (Ink Factory) – 05
- Junior Office Assistant – 18
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – 30
- Junior Technician (Printing & Platemaking) – 09
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must hold a Degree/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ ITI in relevant disciplines from a recognized institute or university or board.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 18 – 30 years (posts 1-8), 18 – 28 years (post 9), 18 – 25 years (post 10 – 11) on the date 09-11-2018. Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories candidates as per the recruiter rules.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their performance in the online exam and document verification
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive handsome salary packages of Rs. 29,000-1,10,000 (posts 1-2), Rs. 26,000-1,00,000 (post 3-8), Rs. 8350-20470 (post 9), Rs. 7750-19040 (posts 10, 11) per month.
- For GEN and other category candidates: Rs. 400
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC (NCL) candidates: NIL
Official Website: bnpdewas.spmcil.com
Important Dates: The last date to submit the application form in the prescribed format is 9th Nov 2018
Important Instructions to Apply for BNP Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the recruitment process should follow the instructions given here closely to apply for the job.
- Visit the website of the recruiter.
- Click on the link provided under the recruitment notices to apply online for the job.
- Fill the application form correctly and completely.
- Upload any documents required in the correct format and size.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the vacancies for the BNP Recruitment 2018. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly.