BOI Recruitment:We are here to inform you that Bank Of India has announced a job advertisement regarding the BOI Recruitment 2018 to fill up the 02 vacancies for the post of Faculty Members.The Organization wants applications only from skilled and capable candidates.The interested candidates who want to secure their job can apply by submitting offline application form on or before the last date i.e. 5th February 2018.The contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test,Personal Interview/ Presentation.The candidates are advised to visit the article mentioned below for more detailed information regarding the selection procedure, pay scale, application fee etc.
BOI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Faculty Members|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last day to apply||5th February 2018|
BOI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Bank of India
Name Of The Posts: Faculty Members
Number Of Posts:02
The Interested candidates who are willing to secure their job must hold Graduation Degree, Diploma in vocational courses/ guidance preferable from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
The skilled and capable contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test,personal Interview/ Presentation.
The desired aspirants age must be in the range of 25 to 65 years counted from 1st January 2018.According to the organizational regulation,relaxation in age limit is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
Salary And Pay Scale:
The skilled candidates will be offered handsome salary packages of Rs. 20,000/- per month.
The ending date for receiving offline application form is 5th February 2018.No application form will be violated by the organization after the last date.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Instructions to apply for BOI Recruitment 2018:
- The aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization ,then they have to download the offline application form.
- Then the aspirants have to fill the form completely with all the important information regarding the name, address, qualification details, experience details, etc. very carefully.
- Then attach the credential documents demanded in the form.
- After attaching the documents, post the offline application form before the last date i.e. 5th February 2018 at the specified address mentioned in the official website of the organization.
- The aspirants are advised to visit the official website of the organization for more information.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as BOI Recruitment for 02 vacancies for the post of Faculty Members at www.bankofindia.co.in.