Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Bank of Maharashtra advertised on 46 Vacancies for the posts of Specialist Officer. The interested and desired candidate must submit the Online application through the organization’s portal. The application form must be submitted on the website by the 19th of August 2019. To have deep knowledge of pay scale, application fees, selection procedure, etc. check out the below-given article in a careful way.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Officer|
|Number of vacancies||46|
|Last Date to apply||19th of August 2019|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Maharashtra
Name of The Posts:
- Law Officers – 25
- Security Officers – 12
- Fire Officer – 01
- Information System (IS) Auditores – 05
- Economist Scale-IV – 01
- Economist Scale-II – 01
- Manager, Costing Scale-II – 01
Last Date to Apply: 19th of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is essential to have a Bachelor Degree/BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/Degree in Law/Degree with NFSC/Station/Sub Officers Course/ICWA/M.A. (Economics) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Preliminary Screening/Short-Listing and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as given below:
- Rs. 31705 to 45950/- (Post 1-3) per month
- Rs. 42020 to 51490/- (Post 4,6-7) per month
- Rs. 50030 to 59170/- (Post 5) per month
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 708/-
- For SC/ST and PH candidates Rs. 118/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of 25-30 years (Post 1,4), 25-40 years (Post 2,3), 28-40 years (Post 5), 23-33 years (Post 6-7) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 30th June 2019.
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019:
- Apply for the post online on the website of an organization.
- Fill up the form with accurate and detailed information as required in the form.
- Upload the signature with the photograph in the application form
- Pay the fees and submit the application before the due date.
NOTE: Candidate must have a careful review of the website.