BOM Recruitment :- Bank of Maharashtra has issued a recent job alert notifying all the candidates about its recruitment drive for the posts of Chief Manager, Civil Engineer, Chartered Accountants, Electrical Engineer and Fire Engineer. There are a total of 110 vacant posts for “BOM Recruitment 2017“. All the job aspirants who wish to boost their career in the banking sector should apply online on or before 7th day of October, 2017.
BOM Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Vacancy||Chief Manager, Electrical Engineer|
|Number of posts||110|
|Last Date of Application||07-10-2017|
BOM Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 110
No. of posts & their name :
- Chief Manager- Balance Sheet – 01
- Chief Manager- Taxation – 01
- Civil Engineer (Scale-IV) – 01
- Chartered Accountants – 100
- Civil Engineer (Scale-II) – 04
- Electrical Engineer – 02
- Fire Engineer – 1
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree/ Engineering Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between :
- 25 to 35 years for Posts 1,2,5-7 as on 01-09-2017.
- 30 to 45 years for Post 3 as on 01-09-2017.
- 21 to 35 years for Post 4 as on 01-09-2017.
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 600/-
- For all other candidates (ST/SC), application fee is Rs. 100/-
- Rs. 50,030 – 60,820/- for Grade-IV
- Rs. 31,705 – 45,950/- for Grade-II
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 07-10-2017.
How to apply for BOM Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
- Candidates must also send the hard copy of the application to the address as mentioned below :
Postal Address :
The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005
We have provided you all the information about BOM Recruitment for 110 Chief Manager, Electrical Engineer Posts at www.bankofmaharashtra.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.bankofmaharashtra.in for detailed information.