BPCL Recruitment 2018: Candidates would be happy to hear that the prestigious organization Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has recently liberated a recruitment notification announcing various openings in their organization for the posts of Craftsman, Process Technician. The job advertisement states that there are 25 vacancies available currently for which any candidate who meets the eligibility criteria can apply. Interested candidates can apply for participation in the recruitment process. Candidates who want to apply for the job can do so by submitting the online application form from the organization’s website on or before the last date i.e. 14th October 2018. To know more details about the BPCL Recruitment 2018 such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, etc, read the article below.
BPCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Craftsman, Process Technician|
|Number of vacancies||25|
|Last date to apply||14th October 2018|
BPCL Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details
Company Name: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Name of the posts:
- Craftsman (Mechanical) – 15 posts
- Craftsman (Electrical) – 02 posts
- Craftsman (Instrument) – 03 posts
- Process Technician – 05 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must hold a Diploma in Mechanical Engg/ Technology/ Electrical Engg/ Instrumentation Engg/ Chemical Engg from a recognized university/ institute with relevant experience to be eligible.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected completely on the basis of their performance in the Written exam and skill test.
Age Limit: The candidates should be between 18-30 years old on the date 01-01-2019 to be eligible. Age relaxation is given to the candidates of the reserved category as per the recruiter rules.
Pay Scale: A handsome salary of Rs. 13,800 to Rs. 41,000 per month. will be given to the selected candidates
- For general and other categories: Rs. 600
- For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 150 T
- For PWD candidates: NIL
Official Website: www.bharatpetroleum.com
Important Dates: The last date to apply in the prescribed application format is 14th October 2018
Important Instructions to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- Open the official website of the recruiting organization
- Before filling the application form, read the official notification carefully to determine your eligibility.
- Register yourself as a new candidate.
- Login to open the application form.
- Fill the application form with all your details like name, address, qualifications, experience, etc.
- Upload the signature and photograph in the correct format.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the BPCL Recruitment 2018 process. To stay updated on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.