BRBNMPL Recruitment :- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India, has announced an employment notification in the form of “BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017” in order to procure employees for the posts of Assistant Manager, Safety Officer and Welfare Officer. The released notification has announced only 8 vacant posts for which candidates have to apply on or before the last date which happens to vary for different posts. All other details of vacancy are given in the later sections.
BRBNMPL Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Manager, Welfare Officer|
|Number of posts||08|
|Last Date of Application||Varies for different posts|
BRBNMPL Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 08
No. of posts & their name :
- Assistant Manager – Accounts Background – 03
- Assistant Manager – Civil Engineering Background – 02
- Safety Officer – 02
- Welfare Officer – 01
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed the :
- Final Examination of Chartered Accountant Course conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and completed the period of articled training as prescribed by ICAI or have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India for Post 1.
- B.Tech/ B.E in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate from a Government recognised University/ Institute, have passed post graduation degree in Civil Engineering from a Government recognised University/ Institute after passing B.Tech/ B.E in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate for Post 2.
- Degree in any branch of engineering or technology, degree or diploma in industrial safety recognised by the State Government in this behalf, degree of a recognised University or its equivalent in any branch of engineering or technology for Post 3.
- Degree of a recognized University, knowledge of Bengali acquired through an institution which is under a Board of Secondary Education or affiliated to a University or recognized by the State Government for Post 4.
Age Limit : Candidates’ age should :
- Not be more than 31 years for Posts 1 and 2.
- Between 21 years and 35 years as on 01-08-2017 for Posts 3 and 4.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected based on applicant’s performance in Viva Voce Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Visit the official website for details relating to application fee.
Salary : Visit the official website for details relating to salary offered.
Important Dates :
- For Posts 1 and 2, last date to apply is 08-09-2017 and for remote areas, last date is 15-09-2017.
- For Posts 3 and 4, last date to apply is 31-08-2017.
How to apply for BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents, superscribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Manager – Accounts background” or “Application for the post of Assistant Manager – Civil Engineering background” for Posts 1 & 2 and “Application for Safety Officer on contract basis (For Mysuru press)” or “Application for Safety Officer on contract basis (For Salboni press)/ (Mysuru Press)” or “Application for Welfare Officer on contract basis (For Salboni press)” for Posts 3 & 4 to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Post 1 & 2 :
The Director (F&A), Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited, No.3 & 4, I Stage, I Phase, B.T.M.Layout, Bannerghatta Road, Post Box No. 2924, D.R. College P.O., Bengaluru – 560029
Post 3 & 4 :
The Director (Finance & Administration), Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited, Corporate Office, No. 3 & 4, 1st Stage, 1st Phase, BTM Layout, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru – 560029
We have notified you about the BRBNMPL Recruitment for Assistant Manager, Welfare Officer and Other Posts and would advise you to go through the official notification for detailed information.