BRLPS Recruitment 2019: Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society is searching for efficient and talented minds to works in their organization on 3655 Vacant posts of Office Assistant, Community Coordinator, Area Coordinator, Accountant and Others. Applications are invited Online through the official web portal before 15th April 2019. To know more about the selection procedure, application process, fees, etc. keep review the below suggested article.
BRLPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant, Community Coordinator and Others|
|Number of vacancies||3655|
|Last Date to apply||15th April 2019|
BRLPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society
Name of The Posts:
- Project Manager – 08
- Assistant Finance Manager – 01
- Project Associate – 04
- IT Associate – 01
- Accountant (SPMU) – 01
- Office Assistant – 308
- Cashier – 01
- District Project Manager – 06
- Manager – 94
- Finance Manager – 08
- Procurement Manager – 04
- Training Officer – 22
- Block Project Manager – 23
- Livelihood Specialist – 271
- Area Coordinator – 474
- Accountant – 300
- Community Coordinator – 1882
- State Consultant – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Project Manager – 01
- Consultant – SLWM – 01
- Consultant – IEC/CB – 01
- Consultant – Technical – Sanitation – 01
- District Coordinator – 06
- District Consultant CB-IEC – 21
- District Consultant – MLE-MIS – 27
- District Consultant – SLWM – 32
- Block Coordinator – 155
Last Date to Apply: 15th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The person wanted to make online application must have 10th/Graduation or Post Graduation Degree/Diploma/Chartered/MSW/MBA/ Accountant/Cost Accountant/Degree in Engineering from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test, Written exam and their performance in Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected candidate will be offered an attractive pay package which differs as per posts is discussed in official notification.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC/PH candidates Rs. 200/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 37 Years (Post 15-17) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 10th February 2019.
Official Website: www.brlp.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the online applications form as per the given instructions on the official page.
- Fill the details including each and every aspect related to the candidate.
- Upload the signature, photograph and the qualifications documents with application.
- Pay the fees and submit the form.
NOTE: To ensure the candidate is aware all about the latest notifications.