Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2019: Border Roads Organisation has published the official notification for the 778 Vacant Posts of the Electrician, Multi Skilled Worker, Driver Mechanical Transport. Application must be submitted by the desired and the skilled candidate With in 45 days. To know more about the pay scale, age level, selection procedure, application procedure, read out the official notification.
Border Roads Organisation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Border Roads Organisation|
|Name of the Job||Electrician, Multi Skilled Worker, Driver Mechanical Transport|
|Number of vacancies||778|
|Last Date to apply||Within 45 days|
Border Roads Organisation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Border Roads Organisation
Name of The Posts:
- Driver Mechanical Transport (OG) – 388
- Electrician – 101
- Mechanic – 92
- Multi Skilled worker (Cook) – 197
Last Date to Apply: Within 45 days
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e 10th and or ITI from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test), Merit.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary post wise as below:
- Rs. 19900 to Rs. 44400/- (Post 1-3) per month
- Rs. 18000 to Rs. 39900/- (Post 4) per month
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 50/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years (Post 1-3) and 18-25 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bro.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of the organisation.
- Take out the print of the application form.
- Fill the details in the form about the personal and educational curriculum of applicant.
- Attach the hard copies of the required documents along the signature and the photograph in the form.
- Send the hard copy of the form to the below specified address on or before due date. Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411015
NOTE: The desired candidate must go through the organisation official website from time to time.